Vinegar may not be good for health. It causes inflammation. And, it can
cause tissue and organ damage.

Vinegar has been consumed for more than 2000 years, but, like alcohol, it could be unsafe. Health warnings about alcohol; perhaps, should include warnings about vinegar.
Vinegar is a preservative, and it has not been proven safe.

Vinegar (acetic acid) is made from fermented alcohol. And it is stronger than alcohol.
Vinegar dissolves skin layers on contact, and destroys cells. Therefore, it may cause tissue and organ damage. When you eat or drink vinegar, it shocks the brain (causes vinegar shock) and it increases heartrate. The blood flowing through the heart is too acidic, and it bothers the heart.

Vinegar may destroy bacteria, but it also destroys cells. Acetic acid is too harsh.
It harms the heart, liver, brain and other organs.
Vinegar should not be ingested daily. Safer to use antibacterial spices and yogourt (probiotics) to reduce bacteria in the body.

Vinegar is found in processed foods, condiments and preserves.
Pickles, pickled eggs, sauerkraut and ketchup mustard mayonaise and salad dressings.
Vinegar preserves food. It turns cucumbers into pickles. No one needs pickled organs.
Acetic acid should not be eaten frequently, best to avoid it.

Vinegar causes discomfort. It inflames and irritates organs. It does not make you feel better.
Those with heart disease should try to avoid vinegar, because it inflames and weakens the heart. After a heart attack, it can stop the heart. Can cause heart failure.

After eating vinegar, one often eats something that contains soda and baking powder (crackers biscuit cookies cake muffins). Vinegar + soda causes a chemical reaction in the blood and tissues. It causes heart damage. Those with heart disease, and other diseases, should try to avoid vinegar and soda.

Vinegar and soda are cleaning products. And do not belong in our bloodstream.
Vinegar does not sustain life. That means that we can live without it.

NB – Vinegar is not safe for the sick and elderly. And is not recommended for cardiac patients.

NB2 – Vinegar sold in plastic bottles and jugs is unsafe. Acetic acid dissolves plastic,
and leachs chemicals from the plastic. The vinegar is toxic and creates toxic fumes.

Plastic contains petroleum products and hormones (estrogen), and causes cancer. It is carcinogen, like growth hormones (steroids). An overdose of estrogen can initiate cancer
and increase growth of tumours.

For cleaning – use vinegar sold in glass bottles. White vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
And you need to ventilate. Inhaling vinegar can make your blood too acidic.
It bothers the heart and inceases heartrate.

NB3 – The safest cleaning product is soap – Pears glycerin soap. Can be used
to clean sinks and counters, and floors.
Great for laundry: can make a soap solution with Pears Soap. Dissolve some soap
in a bowl of warm water, and pour it into the washing machine.
Also good for hand-washing clothes. Recommended for fine fabrics.
Soap is non-toxic. There is no detergent fumes, and does not irritate the skin.

Pears Soap is also good for showers and baths. Leaves no soap residue.
And, to get that clean feeling you don’t need a lot of suds.

Pears Soap 2010 (new recipe) is a great shampoo bar.

Copyright: Prinac, 2010.

Advertisements